~Dream Theater Guild Forum~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Dream Theater Guild Forum~

The Official Dream Theater Guild (of Dream of Mirror Online) forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply within--->

Go down 
+4
rezzala
XiaoXinXin
Meholwen
Dr. Kaii-sensei
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Kaii-sensei
Admin
Dr. Kaii-sensei

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:48 pm

Submit your application here!

Tell us your:

• Name
  • Jobs
  • Levels
  • Reasons why you think you will play DOMO for a long time
  • A little bit about you, like where you are from, your age, your real life gender, and why you think this is the guild for you!

Last edited by Dr. Kaii-sensei on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dream-theater-guild.forumotion.com
Meholwen
Dreaming Newbie
Dreaming Newbie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:31 am

Hi everyone, My name: Meholwen.
I'm a Sylphes and currently I'm a martial artist lvl 19. But I try to lvl up to lvl 30 in Doctor and Musician to use resurrection and healing for friends and pets when I use my first class.
As I'm a bit lost in the game, I follow my girlfriends, Priss, and try to complete quest.

I think that's all I can say about me...

Now, I think it's your turn Priss ^^
Back to top Go down
XiaoXinXin
Dreaming Newbie
Dreaming Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:38 am

I love you

Name: August/XiaoXinXin

Class: i just started!
Back to top Go down
rezzala
Dreaming Newbie
Dreaming Newbie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: apply   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:04 am

Hello everyone I m a french player. I m 30 y old.mY name in game is Rezzala : Shaman 20 / thief 18/Wizard 15.I like pvp,help otherand play dps character.
I would like to join your guild for playing together with a good feeling and attitude i hope to see you soon .
Back to top Go down
Zafina
Dreamer
Dreamer
Zafina

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:47 pm

IGName: Zafina
Job: proud citizen of eversun cat
Level: lvl 10 citizen as of posting this.
A little bit about you:
i'm a 25 yr old woman and i absolutely love cats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetikoyplate.com
mike13
Dreamer
Dreamer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: i'm here   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:14 pm

hey kaii,you on?
i'm tiny ingame.
is this new forum?
Not much going on so far
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kaii-sensei
Admin
Dr. Kaii-sensei

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:17 pm

ah tiny hello! The forum is already quite big, I'm sure I activated your account so you can see it...can you only see 2 categories? If yes then something is wrong...pm me in the game
Back to top Go down
https://dream-theater-guild.forumotion.com
Shinhan_

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Hello Smile

Takeda Shingen invited me some time ago, but I didnt wanna join any guilds at the time. And now that I did it took me quite a while to find out he's from Dream Theater.
Anyway, I'd like to join this illustrious guild because I just cant play any MMORPGs without being a member of a good guild.
Ingame name: Shinhan
Highest class: Doctor 33 (weee, Inner Magic)
Alchemy level: 27
I see Kaii is also Doctor and I think somebody ingame told me he's about the highest level doctor on the server so I hope there is need for a good doctor?
About me... Im a code monkey living in Serbia and I like watching anime (got 2TB collection), listening to JPOP and reading books (preferably Military Sci-Fi, but also normal Sci-Fi and Fantasy).
Back to top Go down
Radojica

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: application   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:49 am

Hi, my name is David, and my ingame is: Radojica. At the moment I am 21LV Martial Artist/11LV Doctor. I am planing Martial Artist to be my main class with Doctor subclass to heal me and friends, and Musician to heal my pet to be. In real life, I am a 24 year old guy, married to a beautiful wife Petra (ingame name: Katerina), and we have a sweetest 2 months old daughter Rebekah (ingame name: ..... cmon... realy - she is to young for that Very Happy). Oh, yes - Love cats! I am ready to help others, to share, and I expect from guild to be supportive as much as those Guild members that I already met (Supermitar64 and Shinhan (my brother) )
Back to top Go down
TargieRe

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:57 am

Name: Charlie "Targie" (Targie in game)
Jobs: CEO of "I R CITIZEN NOOB" inc.? Razz Nah just Citizen at time of posting
Levels: 9 at time of posting... this will naturally be outdated pretty quickly though heh
Reasons: Bluntly: Determination. Once a game piques my interest I want to knuckle down and don't like to give up.
I've hit the maximum level in a couple of MMO's in the past and I'm not one to give up on something that interests me easily. So yeah I'll be sticking around Very Happy

Me: Well, I'm 21 from the UK. I'm an English speaking Male.
I looked into a few guilds but this was the one that seemed most appealing to me, a kind and friendly group aiming to help others, that sums my intentions up quite well. As for me as a person I'm often told I'm funny, intelligent and overly laid back heh. I hope to hear from you soon Very Happy

-Targie Renetti
Back to top Go down
jhanel

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: application form   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:31 pm

name:mervin"jhanel"(jhanel in game)
Job:Thief,mucisian,dancer,doctor,swordsman,citizen(main is thief)
levels:Thief 21-Mucisian 14-doctor 10-sworddsman 10-citizen 10
reason:when i play a game i must play it forever thats is y somethime im not on here in DOMO cause i have lots of games playin hehehe
i want DOMO cause its fun and the character is cute

me(^_^):im 13 years old im from philippines,i love music, and i love going out of our house heheh thats me
Back to top Go down
Yueyehua
Dreaming Newbie
Dreaming Newbie
Yueyehua

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:49 pm

* Name : Yueyehua (It means Moonlight Flower in chinese. It's a flower which blooms only at night and that's why it's called like that... Perhaps you don't care about that ? -_-' ...)

* Jobs : Main is Dancer. I'd like to level a bit as a doctor in order to help other people but as I started to play just few days ago, I have no friend to help... So, I started to play dancer cause I can debuff and help others... But didn't I said I have no friend to help ? ... Well, It doesn't matter. I like to dance and unlike in my real life where I'm too shy for dancing, I can dance in game until death... (And that's not a joke... Dancing to Death... *o*)

* Levels : I'm actually level 15. I wish I was level 90 or so but that's just a dream... Dream ? Hmm... Maybe dream comes true... One day...

* Reasons why you think you will play DOMO for a long time : Why not ? Why should I not play DOMO for more than a week ? Well, to say the truth, there is no reasons for playing DOMO. I play because I play. Nothing more or less. In fact, I'm a Ragnarok Online player and I'm just bored by RO those day. I want to stop RO and play something else for a while... (Or just leave my computer in order to see friends ? ... Which friends ? ... Well, yeah, play something else... -_-' )

* A little bit about you, like where you are from, your age, your real life gender, and why you think this is the guild for you! : About me. Hmm, I have a lot to say but I don't know if I want to... Well, I'll just tell you some details of my life. My name is Yuki (悠貴) and I'm french. Not really french style huh ? XD Yeah I'm not just french. My mom is japanese and so do I.
Yuki means Serenity and Nobility... Not really how I am... (More like a little devil. ^.^; )
I'm 24 years old. Not yet a quarter of century... I'm still young ! >.<
I leave actually in France, Paris. City of Romance and Arts ? Forget it... Paris looks more like a Slam for rich people... A paradox right ? ^o^
Well, that's all I have to say for this time. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ashleeee

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: hmmm me wanna see forum =3   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:09 pm

o.o i like this tell me a bit about yourself thing...but mebbe i better keep it short and sweet albino
jobs: all of em! What a Face
lvls: lvl 20 is my highest so far rest are 15 elephant
reasons why i think i'll play DOMO for ages: cos it's fun!
where i'm from: wrexham (in Wales)
age: 16 (seriously i swear it's true *hands out copies of birth certificate*)
gender (real life): ima girl clown
...do i really have to say why this guild's for me Kaii??? you scouted me cheers
*decided to anyway* cos everybody's so friendly! flower
extra - birth date: 9/6/92 *expects cookies* cat
hmmm srry for smiley spam Embarassed
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
Dreaming Newbie
Dreaming Newbie
~Zero~

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: ~Zero~   Apply within---> Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:06 pm

Hello.... well

Im ~Zero~, My real name is Dario

Jobs: Thief, Mercenary and Doctor...

lvls: 42, 30 and 30

extra: Im from Argentina, im 16 years old..

I dunno why this guild is for me,,, i just like active guild and i think this is the correct one cos the ppl is very nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply within---> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply within--->   Apply within---> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply within--->
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Dream Theater Guild Forum~ :: Application Forum-
Jump to: